Founders (Our Pearls) Tau Gamma Delta Sorority, Incorporated had its humble beginnings as a club in 1942 by eight women at Lewis Business College with a tri-fold purpose to aid worthy students in education, promote reputable standards for growth and harmony and further community and civic activities. Their vision of “Illuminating the Pathway” is reaching all women in business and professional fields.
Tau Gamma Delta Sorority was incorporated on December 12, 1951.
(top to bottom)
First Row: Elizabeth Parker*, Agnes Sams-Fischer*, Jane Howard-Smith*
Second Row: Corine Dean-Hubert*, Clotiele Anderson*
Third Row: Celillus Palmore-Morgan*, Kathleen Williams-Carter*, Juanita Parnell